Jerusalem Farm has been named one of the top ten campsites in England.
Camping Magazine listed the site, near Halifax, as one of its ten best sites in its July issue. Describing the site as a ‘treasure’, the magazine named it number 6 in the country. The description praises the site’s idyllic setting and lack of car access (there is car parking but cars are not allowed onto the actual site). Camping Magazine continues:
A Lancashire alternative education company with offices in Calderdale and across Greater Manchester, was taken to court this week as a result of substantial debts owed to Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC), with the court promptly ordering the winding up of the company.
A vision for transport in Calderdale for the next 20 years is to be considered by councillors next week (June 21). Members of Calderdale Council’s Cabinet will be asked to endorse the outline transport strategy, which has been proposed by the Transport Issues Working Group.
Calderdale Councillors are to look again at whether or not the Council should proceed with the proposed Imagination Library. Members of Calderdale’s Cabinet will discuss the future of the scheme when they meet on Monday (June 21st) and whether the Council should proceed with the contract.
- Posted: 13 October 2011Vote For Your Local Park Or Playing Field
- Posted: 27 September 2011Get Ready For This Year's Stubbing Apple Day
- Posted: 21 September 2011Local Unemployment Figures Record High
- Posted: 15 February 2011Local Jeweller Leads The Way With Fairtrade Gold
- Posted: 13 February 2011Council Budget Proposals Show Cabinet Has Listened
- Posted: 9 February 2011Meeting To Ensure Future Of Local Cinema
- Posted: 8 February 2011Voluntary Groups Invited To Hub Open Day
- Posted: 4 February 2011New Funds To Support Local Businesses
Browse Archive By Date
Add An Article
Got a news story for the Sowerby Bridge List? Click the link below to submit your article for publication.